An AD for life.


WHAT AN AD... UFF!
I'm mind blown ~ Although concept wise, its no big a deal; the BGM, plot and script works!
This ad reminds me of how exactly my dad gave me my Violin and I went on her (she is a dear friend, my violin- my confidante)... Even now, the moment I think of her tears corner my eyes and I go back to the days I played and made my folks proud.
She is the one who lend me the biggest compliment from my teacher; in a class of over 30 kids, my teacher announces one day, that 'some people have music in their blood, like Gayatri' and I didn't know that I had reached so High.

I MISS MY BIGGEST SUPPORTER and A PART OF MY HEART.
She's at home, waiting to be touched, felt and played again.
That's me and Her. My love.
A cozy morning, at our pad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Food

This. Me.

Gokarna Map_ take and travel