Bittersweet


Very recently, I went on a houseboat at Alappey with my handsome bestie. 
The journey was calm, much needed in dosage and the experience was sweet and serene.
water, boats, daily life, bridges, kettuvalloms, canals, trees, glorious food tasting, awing at the size of lobsters, wading ducks, rowing a boat, paddy fields and the calm punnamada lake.

look ahead the tattered bridge.


slightly different, the angle.

fancy them skies

house. boat and trees

pazhampori (banana fritters) and tea.

life's this way
just get into my mouth already, sexy!
This was all mine safely, because my company was a fraud mallu boy


sauted and boiled veggies. just good.

cabbage sabji
a little kitty awes at the fishes she might get her luck on!
daily life | kuttanad.
Punnamada lake and houseboats was much needed. I also waded through the water on a small boat, rowing across the vast 'kaayal' (lake), sheepishly looking at the life outside. May be I'll visit with my family next time. Sure that sounds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Food

Gokarna Map_ take and travel

This. Me.