Morocco Tales





Writing had taken a back seat until now.
It's been long years since my last post here. 

Life happened around & life moved ahead. Caught in the ennui of daily life, travel and job-switch I forgot that I blogged, I forgot that I used to write. I forgot the true essence of brimming words and blooming imaginations. 

Not so long ago, when Covid was just a name, I went backpacking to Morocco! Yes- the flamboyant, fiery Morocco. Where I ate like a local, traveled like a local, spoke like a local (not a pro but), flinged and merried my time thoroughly. 

Some trippy pictures to start off a new phase in blogging. I hope I continue to. I am aware I barely have readers, but for the pleasure of the incoming words that are stuck at my fingertips, to wriggle them out, to place them like on a scrabble board, to enjoy the process of writing my heart out; I need to write again.

We meet again, Morocco.

The Jmaa El Fna square has heaps and heaps of dryfruits for sale! If you say you love Bollywood, they'll pack you some freebies too!


The typical Moroccan breakfast at a friend's place - Msemen bread (with creamcheese), Beghrir bread, jams, olives & olive oil with some Moroccan mint tea.






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Food

Gokarna Map_ take and travel

This. Me.